Managing your indirect spend can be challenging. Accounting for between 15 and 20% of total spending for most companies, it’s a complex feat, indeed, taking in numerous categories of goods and..
MOST BUSINESSES USE ONE OF THESE COMPANIES AS THEIR PRIMARY SUPPLIER
- Maintaining a Robust Core List – You get the best deal on the SKU’s that you pre-negotiate.
- Available Information – Inability to access important information in “real time” due to outdated systems.
- Company Growth – Building infrastructure in new markets to adequately support your organization's efforts can be difficult and time consuming.
- Finding a National Supplier – National suppliers can help reduce lead times and costs while providing products on time.
- Time Required – Companies invest significant amounts of time to manage multiple suppliers.
- Our negotiated Core List provides best in class rates and is updated quarterly
- CenterPoint understands the importance of cost certainty. Our program’s pricing rarely changes and members can expect to pay equal or lower costs for safety supplies & MRO
- We offer “real time” account management, ongoing reporting, and data analysis to ensure you are being charged the correct amount
- CenterPoint has saved your company time by performing an in-depth RFP with a national supplier
- We provide our customers with training and best practices to get the best value out of our contracts
- We help manage safety supplies & MRO for our customers (monitor trends, Key Performance Indicators, quarterly reviews) which allows them to redistribute their internal resources to focus on more strategic areas of the business
- In addition to best in-class pricing, members receive elite customer service from our dedicated account teams and supplier representatives
- Members gain attention from a top supplier even if you aren’t a Fortune 100 company
- We offer proprietary and innovative analytics to allow us to deliver best in class solutions for our members