As companies become more comfortable operating in the cloud, Software as a Service (SaaS) has emerged as a critical component in the corporate tech stack. It eliminates the need for installing and..
MOST BUSINESSES USE ONE OF THESE COMPANIES AS THEIR PRIMARY SUPPLIER
- Maintaining a Robust Core List – Many companies don’t get the best deal on items they pre-negotiate with MRO supply companies, usually because their order volume is low or they don’t understand the suppliers well enough.
- Available Information – Some can’t access critical data in real time because their systems are outdated.
- Company Growth – Building infrastructure in new markets to adequately support the organization's goals is difficult and time-consuming.
- Finding a National Supplier – While national MRO suppliers can help reduce lead times and costs while delivering products on time, they don't always provide the level of support that small and mid-sized businesses require.
- Time Required – As more MRO supply companies cater to bigger global markets, the complexity of the supply chain increases, resulting in changes in pricing, product availability, and lead times. Moreover, companies often spend too much time managing multiple suppliers, diverting focus from other areas of operation.
- By leveraging the collective buying power of our members, CenterPoint’s Core List provides best-in-class rates for MRO and industrial supplies and is updated quarterly.
- CenterPoint understands the importance of cost certainty. Our program’s pricing rarely changes, and members can expect to receive a significant discount for MRO and industrial supplies.
- We offer real-time account management, ongoing reporting, and data analysis to ensure our clients are charged the correct amount by their MRO suppliers.
- We perform an in-depth Request for Proposal (RFP) with a national supplier to save our clients time and effort.
- We provide our clients with training and best practices to get the most value out of their contracts.
- We help our members manage their industrial supplies and MRO. We also keep an eye on market trends and key performance indicators (KPIs) and provide quarterly reviews. These services allow them to concentrate their resources on more strategic parts of their business.
- In addition to best-in-class pricing, members receive elite customer service from our dedicated account teams and supplier representatives.
- All of our members, regardless of whether they are part of the Fortune 100 or not, receive attention from top industrial and MRO suppliers.
- We offer proprietary and innovative analytics to our users, allowing us to provide the best solutions for their needs.