As companies become more comfortable operating in the cloud, Software as a Service (SaaS) has emerged as a critical component in the corporate tech stack. It eliminates the need for installing and..
MOST BUSINESSES USE ONE OF THESE COMPANIES AS THEIR PRIMARY SUPPLIER
Crown Packing Corp.
- Unpredictable Packaging Prices - The rising costs of raw materials and labor, soaring reliance on e-commerce, and protracted global supply chain disruptions make it hard to count on steady, fixed packaging prices.
- Unnecessary Markups and Additional Costs – Unless you carefully negotiate and monitor what carriers charge for extra services (distributor markups and delivery fees from third-party manufacturers) these surcharges can account for up to 40% of your cost.
- Chaotic Supply and Distribution Channels – Building a network to meet all your locations’ packaging needs is time-consuming and expensive. The resulting multiple management points can lead to poor communication, redundant spend, and limited geographic reach.
- Limited Capability and Low-Quality Service – Too many packaging programs are highly transactional, treating your business as little more than another consumer of generic, “one size fits all” materials and services. Such suppliers’ prices might be lower—but so is their commitment to customer service and satisfaction.
- Constant Searching for Better Vendors – When you frequently switch vendors in hopes of more advantageous pricing, vigorous capabilities, and responsive customer service, you have no way to determine your enterprise’s actual total cost of ownership (TCO), and thus its long-term value.
- Negotiated, Cost-Effective Fixed Rates - CenterPoint uses our members’ combined purchasing power to secure exclusive leveraged rates on packaging supplies and services for you. Our fixed rates can save you as much as 15-20% on your spend.
- Reduced or Eliminated Accessorial Fees - Our agreement with North America’s leading manufacturer and distributor of packaging and mailing means our members enjoy reduced or eliminated assessorial surcharges.
- Centralized and Visible Network - Because our packaging and mailing network spans more than 90 shipping and production locations, you can easily build a standardized national program that provides the same product to your sites anywhere in the country, with a single point of contact and robust reporting.
- Highly Customizable Packaging Solutions - From custom corrugated boxes to cold chain supplies to custom luxury branded packaging, our agreement lets you design the program that handles the size, scope, and branding of your business demands.
- Demonstrated Commitment to Customer Service - Our network has been building customer-focused relationships for nearly 30 years, quickly providing no-hassle, innovative, sustainable packaging materials and services, and maximizing real savings in labor, freight and logistics.
- We help manage category spend for our customers (monitor trends, Key Performance Indicators, quarterly reviews) which allows them to redistribute their internal resources to focus on more strategic areas of the business
- In addition to best-in-class pricing, members receive elite customer service from our dedicated account teams and supplier representatives
- Members gain attention from a top supplier even if you aren’t a Fortune 100 company
- We offer proprietary and innovative analytics to allow us to deliver best-in-class solutions for our members