A spend analysis is an important piece of a company’s procurement puzzle. It is done with the main goal of understanding your spend better -- who are you buying products and services from? What are..
MOST BUSINESSES USE ONE OF THESE COMPANIES AS THEIR PRIMARY SUPPLIER
United States Postal Service
United States Postal Service
- Leveraging Spend with Only two Major Carriers – FedEx and UPS are the largest small parcel providers in the US and they know it, making it difficult for business to improve rates.
- RFPs Do Not Yield Marked Improvements – Difficulty in transitioning to a new carrier, lack of spending leverage, lack of supplier interest, and stale bidding process that does not address all the costs carriers charge on shipments beyond base rate.
- Assessorial and Unmanaged Costs – Fifty percent of small parcel and shipping costs are charged after the shipment order is created and those costs often times are not negotiated or even considered when contracting with carriers.
- Standardization at All Sites – Even with a National provider, many sites receive different service levels, rates and site-level representation
- Visibility and KPIs – Carriers have moved away from hands-on account management and are not focusing on businesses individual goals and needs.
- We have partnered with a cost reduction company that leverages an average 30 years of industry experience, at director level or higher and third party advisors, with the largest carriers in the marketplace.
- Complimentary Data Analysis and Benchmarking to see how your program compares to the best contracts in the industry.
- Know every aspect of how your carrier does business and is charging you for its services so that you can leverage that information to significantly reduce your costs.
- Granular program auditing to ensure that everything that you negotiate is implemented and realized, with comprehensive reporting to give you the intelligence to level the playing field with your carrier
- Despite repeated record revenue years for the major Carriers price increases are being implemented regularly on both base rates and assessorial fees, we will give you the intelligence to combat those changes.
- Our partner will customize a program that fits your specific needs and wants so that you are able to run optimally, while saving money.
- We help manage category spend for our customers (monitor trends, Key Performance Indicators, quarterly reviews) which allows them to redistribute their internal resources to focus on more strategic areas of the business
- In addition to best in-class pricing, members receive elite customer service from our dedicated account teams and supplier representatives
- Members gain attention from a top supplier even if you aren’t a Fortune 100 company
- We offer proprietary and innovative analytics to allow us to deliver best in class solutions for our members